UCEED/CEED Last Date For Application is October 10, 2021
The U/CEED 2022 registration began on the 9th of September 2021. This year the registrations are taking place through online mode only. U/CEED for Undergraduate/Common Entrance Examination For Design is a national-level entrance exam conducted annually by joint IITs and IIScs in the rotational shifts.
The exams are conducted for the candidates seeking admissions in B.Des (Bachelors of Design) and M.Des (Masters Of Design) programs of IITs in the nation. UCEED is meant for undergraduate courses while CEED coaching is meant for their master’s programs. Through U/CEED, candidates can also apply for other U/CEED scores accepting institutes.
Here is all the information about the upcoming U/CEED examinations 2022 so far;
U/CEED Applications released. The registrations for the same began from the 9th of September 2021 through online mode only, keeping the current pandemic situation in mind. The 2022-23 U/CEED examination will be conducted on the 23rd of January 2022.
The last date to apply for the U/CEED 2022 examinations is 10th October 2021.
Interested candidates can apply for registration here;
The admit card for U/CEED 2022 is said to be released on 8th January 2022.
U/CEED 2022 Application Form Key Instructions
- The application form is available through online mode only this year
- The last date to fill the form is 10th October 2021 without the late fee applicable
- A candidate must satisfy all eligibility criteria set by the examination body
- A sum of 500/- will be applicable as late application submission after 10th of October till 17t October 2021
- 17th October 2021 is the last date to dill the form with late fees applicable
- No applications will be entertained after the last date of submission.
U/CEED 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for admission to the BDes programmes of the participating institutes, i.e., IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur, an applicant is required to fulfil ALL the following three criteria simultaneously.
Criterion 1 – Age limit:
The candidate should have been born on or after October 1, 1997 if belonging to the OPEN/EWS/OBC-NCL category and born on or after October 1, 1992 if belonging to the SC, ST or PwD category.
Criterion 2 – UCEED qualification:
The candidate should have qualified, i.e., obtained a rank, in UCEED 2022.
Criterion 3 – Qualifying examination:
The candidate should have passed in all five subjects in the qualifying examination (Class XII or equivalent) in 2021 or 2022. Those who appeared for the first time in their qualifying examination in 2020 or earlier are NOT eligible.
Candidates from the Science Stream with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects are eligible to apply to all the five participating institutes. Candidates from any other stream (Science without Mathematics or Physics or Chemistry, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible to apply to IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi and IIT Hyderabad. For admission to BDes at IIITDM Jabalpur, only students with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology at 10+2 can apply. Students from Arts or Humanities at 10+2 are not eligible to apply for BDes admissions at IIITDM Jabalpur.
- CEED Age Criteria – No age limit
- CEED Attempt Limits – No limits
- CEED Education Qualification –
Candidates who have completed a degree/diploma programme of minimum THREE years (after 10+2 level), or appearing for the final examination of such a programme by July 2022.
U/CEED 2022 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be conducted in two parts – Part A and Part B
- Part A will be a computer-based exam, while Part B shall be conducted in pen and paper mode
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours of 300 marks.
- The examination will be conducted in two parts separately – Part A and Part B
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours
- Both Parts carry 100 marks each