Please fill the form below.
Register now for Career Guidance
Please fill the form below.
UCEED Coaching in Kanpur 2024
Design careers are gaining the limelight as the demand for the designing fraternity rises much above the demand for engineering graduates. Candidates today are willing to explore new career options. They seek guidance to attain a place in careers that perfectly match their skill sets. It is not surprising that students are more aware of UCEED & CEED Entrance Exams that take place annually. These national level exams test the design aptitude of students and only the best are selected to pursue their dream careers.
UCEED & CEED are design entrance exams that take place at graduate and post graduate level. These exams are organised jointly by IIT Mumbai, IIT Guwahati and IIT Jabalpur. The candidates who acquire a rank in these exams get to pursue further studies in IITs and IIScs.
UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design) is an entrance exam that students of any stream; Science, Commerce or Arts; are allowed to appear provided they fulfil the eligibility criteria.
UCEED 2023 Question Paper Solved
UCEED 2023 Solved Paper
UCEED Coaching Classes in Kanpur
Only Students with Design Aptitude Are Shortlisted
While most coaching centres do conduct aptitude tests, SILICA tests the design aptitude of the candidates. The routine aptitude tests include a test of different aspects including general knowledge but aptitude tests at SILICA have been designed to evaluate how good the candidate is at the required design skills. Such a test helps to screen out students capable of clearing the UCEED & CEED Exam against the rest. It also prevents forming any false expectations in the minds of parents.
Mission Admission 2024 - Apply for UCEED
The dates and prospectus for UCEED 2024 are announced
- Start date of Online Registration - 30th September 2022
- Last date to apply - 21st October 2022
- Exam date - 22nd January 2023
- Exam Time - 9.00 am to 12.00 noon
Official Link for Application:
Download UCEED Brochure
FAQ’s on UCEED
Is there more scope for technological design career than engineering career? If yes, why?
This is a common question that arises in the minds of candidates when they are at a juncture where they have to make a career choice. The one-word answer to this question is ‘Yes’. The design career is in great demand. Here are some statistics to verify this answer:
- In India, every year, 1,50,00,000 candidates qualify as engineers. This means that 1 in every 100 people is an engineer. On the other hand, only 15000 candidates qualify as designers each year. This means there is only 1 designer in every 1,00,000 people. Naturally, qualified designers are in greater demand than engineers.
- Many top companies have hired designers for salaries as high as 72 lakh per annum during the placement drive that was held. The average salaries of design candidates were 15 lakhs per annum and 8 students even bagged 48 lakhs per annum salaries.
- A fresh design graduate can expect a salary in the range of 12 lakhs to 25 lakhs per annum. Freshers from design are hired at 40-50% premium over engineering graduates.
- Top companies like Samsung, Wipro, Cognizant, Microsoft, Myntra, TCS and SAP Labs have been a part of such placement drives.
How is SILICA better at coaching students for design careers?
There are many reasons why SILICA is the best option for coaching a design candidate and ensuring he finds a place in the top design colleges of India. Here we have listed out some of the prominent reasons:
- The staff at SILICA belong to the design fraternity and understand the many challenges that technical design candidates face while trying to clear the UCEED & CEED Entrance Exams. That is why they are able to train candidates and ensure they clear the papers without any hurdles.
- SILICA has made the best use of the online platform to reach out to the design candidates. The online design videos uploaded by SILICA not just help in self-study but also help to bring out the best of their creativity and help them think out of the box.
- The UCEED & CEED questions papers at SILICA are designed to resemble the actual entrance exams as closely as possible. This helps the candidates to get the feel of the actual exam even before the exam. This also helps them understand the challenges they may face during the exam and get over the challenges beforehand.
- At SILICA, the students are provided with UCEED & CEED study material so that they can study all by themselves. The students can always ask their queries and clear their doubts online or offline.
- The UCEED & CEED books provided by SILICA are compiled by the experts and is concise and relevant.
- The collaborative learning technique that has been adopted at SILICA helps the parents to track their candidate’s performance and also know beforehand how he or she is going to perform in the actual entrance tests.
- There are candidates aspiring to clear the UCEED & CEED Entrance Exams all over India. SILICA has established its centres for UCEED & CEED Coaching in Kanpur and different major cities of India ensuring that candidates from even remote locations get an opportunity to fulfil their dreams and achieve their goals in the design careers.
- The consistent performance of SILICA candidates reveals that from the inception in 2015, SILICA has been responsible for the success of many candidates who have made their place in NID and top design institutes.
Which students can appear for UCEED Entrance Exams?
Candidates who aspire to pursue a career in design and have base qualifications can appear for UCEED Entrance Exams. The eligibility criteria for appearing for the UCEED Exams is as explained below. Anyone who fulfils the below criteria can appear for the exams:
Candidate must clear the Class XII or equivalent qualifying examination.
Maximum Age limit: A candidate from the open category or OBC should be less than or equal to 25 years of age while appearing for the UCEED Entrance Examinations. The age limit for a candidate from SC/ST or a candidate with disabilities is 30 years.
Only candidates who have a rank in the UCEED Entrance Exam get selected to the top design colleges.
What is the difference between regular aptitude tests and design aptitude tests?
SILICA is different from other coaching centres because it shortlists only candidates with a potential for pursuing a design career. That is why, unlike UCEED coaching centres that take a general aptitude test that covers verbal reasoning, mechanical reasoning, spatial ability, numerical ability and abstract reasoning.
On the other hand, SILICA is extremely focused and the aptitude test here covers a 10 minutes’ test on numerical ability and 110 minutes test on design potential. This is the best way to pick the best designers from the rush of students. Honing them into future students of NID and top design colleges of India is the promise SILICA assures its students.
What salary can I expect in the field of design? What are the different career options?
There are a multitude of career options in design in the different industries. As the number of candidates aspiring to pursue a design career is small, the salaries in this field are also quite high. You can expect a salary in the 6 to 9lakhs per annum as a designer.
Many companies in the top niche are looking out for designers. The different types of companies that hire designers are personal product companies, consumer product companies, design studios, fashion driven companies, advertising agencies, media houses, e-commerce companies, interior and furniture companies, automotive companies and tech-driven companies.
There is a lot of scope in design industry and many aspirants even consider setting up their own startup. A good career requires a good base which can be created at SILICA CEED Coaching Centre.
UCEED Application dates 2024 have been released on the UCEED website. Students can visit uceed.iitb.ac.in for official notice. We are listing the schedule for UCEED 2024 exam Date below. Online Registration Start Date: October 03, 2023 Online Registration End...
Introduction The Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is not just an exam; it's a stepping stone to your dreams of entering top-tier design institutes. As the gateway to your future in the world of creativity and innovation, UCEED demands a...
Introduction The Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is a pivotal step for aspiring designers seeking admission to prestigious design programs across India. This exam serves as a gateway to explore a world of creativity and innovation, making it a crucial...
Uceed exam date and time With the exam day for Uceed 2023 being declared on 22nd January 2023 having a good strategy that will help you clear your exams seamlessly becomes a must. The timing for Uceed 2023 examinations is from 9 am to 12 pm. The candidates are...
U-CEED Coaching in Mumbai
U-CEED Coaching in Vasai
U-CEED Coaching in Borivali
U-CEED Coaching in Goregaon
U-CEED Coaching in Dadar
U-CEED Coaching in Charni Road
U-CEED Coaching in Ghatkopar
U-CEED Coaching in Thane
U-CEED Coaching in Kalyan
U-CEED Coaching in Vashi
U-CEED Coaching in Pune
U-CEED Coaching in Law College Road
U-CEED Coaching in Mahatma Gandhi Road
U-CEED Coaching in Pimpri Chinchwad
U-CEED Coaching in Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Indore, Kanpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad
U-CEED Coaching in Mansi Cirle, Ahmedabad
U-CEED Coaching in Preet Vihar, Delhi
U-CEED Coaching in South Ext, Delhi
U-CEED Coaching in BTM Layout, Bangalore
U-CEED Coaching in Janjeerwala chouraha , Indore
U-CEED Coaching in Kanpur
U-CEED Coaching in Dharampeth, Nagpur
U-CEED Coaching in Canada Corner, Nashik
U-CEED Coaching in N3 Cidco, Aurangabad
NID: NID Coaching in Mumbai | NID Coaching in Pune | NID Coaching in Bangalore | NID Coaching in Delhi | NID Coaching in Ahmedabad | NID Coaching in Kanpur | NID Coaching in Lucknow | UCEED: UCEED Coaching in Mumbai | UCEED Coaching in Pune | UCEED Coaching in Delhi | UCEED Coaching in Bangalore | UCEED Coaching in Indore | UCEED Coaching in Ahmedabad | UCEED Coaching in Kanpur | UCEED Coaching in Lucknow | CEED: CEED Coaching in Mumbai | CEED Coaching in Pune | CEED Coaching in Delhi | CEED Coaching in Bangalore | CEED Coaching in Indore | CEED Coaching in Ahmedabad | CEED Coaching in Kanpur | CEED Coaching in Lucknow | NIFT: NIFT Coaching in Mumbai | NIFT Coaching in Pune | NIFT Coaching in Delhi | NIFT Coaching in Bangalore | NIFT Coaching in Ahmedabad | NIFT Coaching in Indore | NIFT Coaching in Kanpur | NIFT Coaching in Lucknow | NATA: NATA Coaching in Mumbai | NATA Coaching in Pune | NATA Coaching in Delhi | NATA Coaching in Bangalore | NATA Coaching in Ahmedabad | NATA Coaching in Indore | NATA Coaching in Kanpur | NATA Coaching in Lucknow