Please fill the form below.
CEED Entrance Exam Coaching 2024 at SILICA Institute
CEED is the Common Entrance Examination for Design. It is a national level entrance exam to get admission to postgraduate courses like M.Des or PhD. If you crack the CEED exam, you can enroll for a Masters in Design program offered at IIT-Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kanpur, IISC Bangalore, and IITDM-Jabalpur.
CEED Entrance Exam Pattern
Phase 1: CEED (Common Entrance Exam in Design) – written exam in November
Phase 2: Written Application to IITs/IISCs – in March
Phase 3: Written Test, Interview and Studio Test at IIT/IISC – in April
CEED Entrace Exam Eligibility: 55% marks in qualifying exam. Qualifying exams are different for each stream of specialization.
SILICA CEED Course Details
|SILICA Course Details||2 Term Course||1 Term Course|
|Ideal for||2nd or 3rd year Graduating students||Final year students or Graduates|
|Total Duration||52 classes (208 hrs)||37 classes (148 hrs)|
|Class frequency||4 hrs / once a week||4 hrs / once a week|
|Installment facility available?||Yes||Yes|
CEED Entrace Exam Eligibility
- Completed a degree / diploma / post graduate degree programme of minimum 3 years (after 10+2 level)
- Appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2020, Passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) by July 2020.
- Eligibility criteria for admission to various institutes usually differ from the eligibility criteria for appearing for CEED. Therefore, before applying for CEED, candidates must check whether they fulfil the eligibility criteria for admission to those institutes.
- No age limit to appear for CEED.
- A candidate can appear for CEED any number of times.
The next edition of CEED exam is scheduled in the year 2020. If you are looking to undertake CEED preparation, join the CEED coaching classes at SILICA. Know more about the CEED details like eligibility, question pattern, CEED syllabus and more.
Why join SILICA CEED Coaching Program?
SILICA is one of the leading design coaching institutes in India offering CEED exam coaching classes in Mumbai and several other locations in India. The team of professionals and design experts aim to provide the best design education to all the design aspirants who want to make it big in the design field. Many years of combined experience of the team here at SILICA is an advantage for those who are looking to clear the CEED exam in 2020 with ease.
UCEED/CEED 2022 UPDATE :
Dear Students, The registrations for CEED & UCEED 2022 exams started from today.
- Start date for Registration – 9th September 21
- Last date to apply – 10th October 21
- Exam date – 23rd January 22
Registration links :
SILICA courses are designed and created by NID, NIFT, IIT-IDC alumni with deep experience in teaching. The course includes coaching for other design schools like MIT, SRISHTI entrance exams.
|SILICA Course Modules||2 Term Course||1 Term Course|
|Drawing and Design Foundation||22 classes (88 hrs)||11 classes (48 hrs)|
|3D Design & Material Handling||6 classes (24 hrs)||–|
|Design Specialization – CD / ID / Others||8 classes (32 hrs)||8 classes (32 hrs)|
|Test series (8 sample papers)||6 classes (24 hrs)||6 classes (24 hrs)|
|Spl Coaching for Other Design Schools(MIT, SRISHTI, SID)||5 classes (20 hrs)||5 classes (20 hrs)|
|Spl Workshop for Phase 2 preparation(NID, MIT, SRISHTI, SID)||5 classes (20 hrs)||5 classes (20 hrs)|
|Total||52 classes (208 hrs)||35 classes (140 hrs)|
*Note- Students who have completed BFA or B.Arch can opt out of the Drawing & Design Foundation module
|Module name||Module description and contents|
|Drawing & Design Foundation||Developing skills in design principles, human figure drawing, perspective, isometric drawing, compositions, object drawings.|
|3D Design & Material Handling||Students explore visualization and design thinking through 3D Designing. Students explore different materials and create 3D models. Learning this medium helps students understand design in the real 3D world and then replicate the 3D representations on paper.|
|Design Specialization – CD / ID / Others||Students undergo comprehensive coaching in their design specialization covering Design Problem Solving, Visual Sense, Observation & Perception, Environmental Awareness, Mental Ability and Communication skills through a range of visual and textual exercises.|
|Test Series (8 sample papers)||SILICA’s test series is uniquely designed for students to improve their performance with each new test attempted. Tests are taken once a week, assessed and feedback provided within the week, so students can improve their attempt in next week’s test. This helps students reach 100% confidence by the time of their exam.|
|Spl Coaching for Other Design Schools(MIT, SRISHTI, SID)||Other design schools like MIT, SRISHTI, SID have their own entrance exams which are largely based on NID’s entrance exam but have subtle differences. This special coaching, conducted just before these entrance exams, focuses on these differences and equips students to handle them successfully. SILICA students astounding success at MIT, SRISHTI, SID exams is testament to effectiveness of these workshops.|
|Spl Workshop for Phase 2 Preparation (NID, MIT, SRISHTI, SID)||SILICA’s Phase 2 workshop is created and conducted by alumni of NID, NIFT and IIT-IDC. The workshop covers studio test coaching and last 5 years exercises, interview training & mock interviews and portfolio arrangement & mock presentations. The highlight is a home coaching DVD pack which all students receive which is easy to learn and students can practice 24×7 from home.|
Application and Coaching Time
*Classes are conducted on weekends or weekdays at convenient times
For more Information Call 08080809198
For Batch Timing Call Our CEED Coaching Centers Contact Our Coaching Centers In Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Indore, Nagpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Nashik & Aurangabad To Get Convenient Batch Timings:
Teaching Methodology at SILICA
The teaching methodology at SILICA is at par with any of the leading education brands across the country. Special focus on design inspiration, design concepts and other industry standard elements are offered to students. Over the years, the mentors have helped a large number of students to achieve their aim of cracking the CEED entrance exam. The end goal of the institute is to assist students through their journey untill they become well know professionals in the design world.
The top-rated study material for CEED preparation 2024 is available at SILICA Institute. The other preparation strategies other than brilliant classroom training includes updated mock tests as per the latest exam pattern and updated knowledge on CEED topics which are currently important and other CEED resources. Special attention is given for the practical drawing section of CEED exam with comprehensive workshop. The mentors also assist you in developing the best interview design portfolio.
There are many success stories which were created by the students mentored by SILICA. From the average to the brilliant, all get equal measure of mentoring as well. Various branches of SILICA Institute are located in Mumbai, Nashik, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Kanpur, Indore and Bangalore. Join one of our coaching centres and see how it makes a difference to your CEED exam results. You can enroll at SILICA in Mumbai and crack the CEED exam in 2024.
CEED Exam: Question Paper Pattern 2024
The first step of achieving success in CEED exam is to learn the question paper pattern well and do your preparation accordingly. The CEED exam question paper is divided into 3 sections as given below:-
NAT – The Numerical Aptitude Test as the name suggests is to test your skills at aptitude. It contains 8 questions with no negative marking.
MSQ – The Multiple Select Questions section contains 10 questions. There are four choices given out of which one or more than one choice has to be selected as the answer.
MCQ -There are 23 Multiple Choice Questions where 4 choices will be given. Out of the four options, you have to select the one right answer.
Syllabus for CEED 2024
CEED exam syllabus 2024 is always divided into two parts. Before you begin the CEED preparation 2024, it is important that you understand the topic in which you are strong.
Part A contains the following topics:-
- Visualization and spatial ability: You need to study Pictorial & diagrammatic questions which test the understanding of transformation and / or manipulation of 2D shapes and 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
- Environmental and social awareness: Be thorough with the topics like General awareness of environmental factors such as climate, population, water, vegetation, pollution, weather, natural resources etc., and their implications on the design of products, images, infrastructure and environment.
- Analytical and logical reasoning: Sharpen your Ability to analyse given information logically and select the most appropriate solutions. Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria. Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Language and creativity: Learn to understand passages in commonly used English language. Improve your ability to think creatively in terms of alternatives, ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
- Design thinking and problem solving: Ability to understand the context, the users and the constraints and select the most appropriate solution for a given design problem.
- Observation and design sensitivity: Ability to detect concealed properties in day to day life and think critically about them.
Awareness of design terminologies, social and cultural connection with the design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses. History of art, sculpture and literature.
CEED 2019 Question Paper Solved
CEED 2019 Solved Paper - Solution for Question No. 1
Which is the best CEED coaching center across India to prepare CEED Entrance exam?
The competition among CEED aspirants to make it to the merit list has intensified over the last few years. As a result, one needs to look beyond self-study. Being exam-ready plays a decisive role in one’s chances of cracking the competitive examination. This is where CEED coaching classes come to the fore. Attending the coaching classes at a reputed institute enables students to ensure a thorough CEED preparation. It improves their chances of cracking the examination when they take it.
What is the benefit of CEED coaching for CEED entrance exam?
CEED coaching enables aspirants to enhance their preparation. How well one would fare in the CEED entrance examination depends on one’s CEED preparation. By attending coaching classes, one gets individual attention, guidance and tips, doubt-clearing sessions, notes and study material, and more. These elements cover all ends of an aspirant’s needs for the examination and boost their confidence. As a result, they perform when they take the exam.
Is CEED coaching really helpful to crack CEED entrace exam 2024?
Yes, it helps aspirants in many ways to enhance their CEED preparation. The definition of CEED coaching has changed over the last few years. That’s precisely where reputed institutes such as SILICA play an important role. Alongside the best coaching, it also monitors the performance of aspirants from time to time. Keeping track of their performance helps faculty members identify the problem areas and work on them to make them exam-ready. It helps the aspirants of the CEED examination crack the competitive examination with ease.
When are the Phase 2 exam starting?
CEED 2022 Phase – 1 result was declared on 8th March and the Phase – 2 exams (Discipline wise ) will be announced soon.
What is admission process & eligibility criteria for M.Des at IITs/IISC?
- Admission to MDes program at IITs is on the basis of the candidate’s CEED score. Only CEED 2021 qualified students can apply for admission to the MDes program.
- CEED score will be the only selection criteria for MDes admissions at IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, IIT Hyderabad, IIITDM Jabalpur, IIT Kanpur, IIT Delhi & IISc Bangalore.
- After qualifying, candidates must apply to the respective institutes for admission and fulfill other requirements such as tests and / or interviews of the respective institutes to become eligible for admission.
- The announcement for admission to the postgraduate programmes in design CEED 2021 will be notified separately by these institutes.
Note: Candidates are advised to visit the websites of respective institutes for information and application procedure for the programmes.
The application process has the following key steps:
- Register and apply through common IIT Bombay Admissions Portal
- Upload digital copies of relevant documents
- Pay application processing fee
- Submit priority order for choice of institutes
- Detailed instructions are provided within the online application portal.
Which are the ODS that accepts CEED Score?
CEED scores as also accepted for admission to MDes programs by Other Design Institutes as follows:
1. Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar
2. Lovely Professional University, Phagwara, Punjab
3. Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bengaluru
4. University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, Dehradun
5. Jain (Deemed to be University), Bangalore
6. World University of Design, Delhi NCR
7. Department Of Design, Shiv Nadar University, UP
8. ISDI School Of Design & Animation, Mumbai
9. Vishwakarma University, Pune
10. School of Planning & Architecture, Bhopal
UCEED Application dates 2024 have been released on the UCEED website. Students can visit uceed.iitb.ac.in for official notice. We are listing the schedule for UCEED 2024 exam Date below. Online Registration Start Date: October 03, 2023 Online Registration End...
Introduction The Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is a pivotal step for aspiring designers seeking admission to prestigious design programs across India. This exam serves as a gateway to explore a world of creativity and innovation, making it a crucial...
CEED Eligibility details Qualification: Degree/ Diploma/ Post graduate degree after completing 12th grade GD arts diploma programme through a 10+5 level qualification Due to the existence of no age limit rule, the candidate can appear many times Registration details...
By qualifying for Uceed 2023 you can apply for the B.Des program of prestigious institutes like IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, and many more. The common application form will be made available and the fee is Rs 3000 for applicants of all categories and genders....
CEED Coaching in Mumbai
CEED Coaching in Vasai
CEED Coaching in Borivali
CEED Coaching in Goregaon
CEED Coaching in Dadar
CEED Coaching in Charni Road
CEED Coaching in Ghatkopar
CEED Coaching in Thane
CEED Coaching in Kalyan
CEED Coaching in Vashi
CEED Coaching in Pune
CEED Coaching in Law College Road
CEED Coaching in Mahatma Gandhi Road
CEED Coaching in Pimpri Chinchwad
CEED Coaching in Ahmedabad, Delhi, Bangalore, Indore, Kanpur, Lucknow, Nagpur, Nashik, Aurangabad
CEED Coaching in Mansi Cirle, Ahmedabad
CEED Coaching in Preet Vihar, Delhi
CEED Coaching in South Ext, Delhi
CEED Coaching in BTM Layout, Bangalore
CEED Coaching in Janjeerwala chouraha , Indore
CEED Coaching in Kanpur
CEED Coaching in Dharampeth, Nagpur
CEED Coaching in Canada Corner, Nashik
CEED Coaching in N3 Cidco, Aurangabad
NID: NID Coaching in Mumbai | NID Coaching in Pune | NID Coaching in Bangalore | NID Coaching in Delhi | NID Coaching in Ahmedabad | NID Coaching in Kanpur | NID Coaching in Lucknow | UCEED: UCEED Coaching in Mumbai | UCEED Coaching in Pune | UCEED Coaching in Delhi | UCEED Coaching in Bangalore | UCEED Coaching in Indore | UCEED Coaching in Ahmedabad | UCEED Coaching in Kanpur | UCEED Coaching in Lucknow | CEED: CEED Coaching in Mumbai | CEED Coaching in Pune | CEED Coaching in Delhi | CEED Coaching in Bangalore | CEED Coaching in Indore | CEED Coaching in Ahmedabad | CEED Coaching in Kanpur | CEED Coaching in Lucknow | NIFT: NIFT Coaching in Mumbai | NIFT Coaching in Pune | NIFT Coaching in Delhi | NIFT Coaching in Bangalore | NIFT Coaching in Ahmedabad | NIFT Coaching in Indore | NIFT Coaching in Kanpur | NIFT Coaching in Lucknow | NATA: NATA Coaching in Mumbai | NATA Coaching in Pune | NATA Coaching in Delhi | NATA Coaching in Bangalore | NATA Coaching in Ahmedabad | NATA Coaching in Indore | NATA Coaching in Kanpur | NATA Coaching in Lucknow