Revised NID DAT Mains 2020 Exam Pattern Announced | Exam Dates Tentatively Between 18-23 June 2020
We expect the exam dates to be 18th to 23rd June 2020.
NID has amended the Admissions Handbook on 4th June 2020 regarding NID DAT Mains and the weightage for the DAT Prelims and DAT Mains for final result and admission to BDes / GDPD and MDes programs.
Details of change in NID DAT Mains BDes / GDPD:
- The revised weightage for DAT Prelims and DAT Mains is as follows:
|DAT Prelims||DAT Mains|
|70% (earlier 30%)||30% (earlier 70%)|
- Details for uploading the creative work samples and statement of purpose and downloading of Admit Card will be intimated to the candidates on their registered email IDs, prior to the DAT Mains.
Details of change in NID DAT Mains MDes:
- The candidates will not be called to NID’s campuses for Studio Test & Interview.
- Online DAT Mains will be conducted in the post COVID-19 scenario.
- The revised framework will be applicable to all 19 MDes Disciplines, even those ones who have already given their regular NID DAT Mains.
- Consequently, the revised weightage for DAT Prelims and DAT Mains is as follows:
|DAT Prelims (earlier 30%)||DAT Mains (earlier 70%)|
- Details for uploading the portfolio and statement of purpose and downloading of Admit Card will be intimated to the candidates on their registered email IDs, prior to the DAT Mains.
For more information about the revised pattern of online NID DAT Mains exam, visit- https://silica.co.in/nid-sample-papers.html
SILICA’s preparation for the Revised NID DAT Mains exam for both BDes / GDPD & MDes has 2 important parts- Live Lectures & Online Study Kit. Find out more at- https://silica.co.in/nid-studio-test.html
Also Read: NID Studio Test 2021: Know All About Interview, Portfolio & Preparation
Also Read: Is coaching necessary to clear the NID exam?
Also Read: A Complete Guide On How to Crack NID DAT 2021
Also Read: NID DAT 2021 Result Expected in the 3rd Week of June: What’s Next?
Also Read: Want to Make a Career out of Interior Designing? Here’s How NID Can Be Useful to You