Please fill the form below.
UCEED Coaching Classes in Ahmedabad at SILICA
A career in technological design is a dream for many. Candidates need to clear the UCEED (Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design) to get admission in Bachelor of Design Programme in reputed IITs or IISc. CEED (Common Entrance Exam for Design) is conducted for candidates who have completed their bachelors and wish to pursue further in their dream career of technological design.
The final goal for most individuals who pursue a certain stream of career choice is to end up in the right job. The present market shows much demand for design engineers. There is a lot of scope in design career and candidates need to clear the UCEED Entrance Exam 2021 to get there.
Some of the types of companies that are looking out for designers are listed below:
- Advertising Companies
- Consumer Product Companies
- Media Houses
- Automotive Companies
- Interior and Furniture Companies
- Personal Product Companies
- E-commerce Companies
Whether you wish to come up with your design start-up or work with a well-established firm as a design engineer, you need to clear the UCEED entrance exams 2021. A good training makes all the difference. At SILICA, students are trained to appear for aptitude tests that are part of the Entrance Exams.
UCEED 2019 Question Paper Solved
UCEED 2019 Solved Paper - Solution for Question No. 1
UCEED Coaching in Ahmedabad
Many aspects need to be considered while selecting UCEED Coaching in Ahmedabad. The national level exams are often challenging and have very few seats for which candidates of the best rank compete. Here are some things to check before you select UCEED coaching in Ahmedabad:
- Does the Coaching Centre have a reputed staff?
- What do statistics reveal about the past success rate of the Institute?
- What curriculum do they follow for UCEED Coaching?
- Do they have a well compiled UCEED self-study material?
- Do they conduct UCEED mock tests to give a feel of the entrance exams?
- Do they have branches in Ahmedabad in your vicinity?
If answers to all these questions are in the affirmative, you can fairly confirm that the coaching centre you have selected is indeed up to the mark.
SILICA has one branch in Ahmedabad allowing students and aspirants from districts of Ahmedabad easy approach to the nearest branch.
SILICA believes in collaborative learning where the faculties, co-ordinators and parents work together to ensure the best learning practices. Parents are provided access to the track records of their children in design studies. The parents know what has been covered and how the children are performing in different subjects. Parents are also informed regarding attendance. Once in two months, the coaching centre takes feedback to know where SILICA stands and what it needs to improve in its methods.
SILICA Coaching has some special merits that make sure the students here are successful in their fields. Here are some of the special benefits of UCEED Coaching at SILICA:
- Top Faculties: SILICA has hired the top faculties from the design fraternity to train the students who aspire to be future designers. The first-hand training from experts in the field of design always prove helpful.
- Academic Framework: SILICA conducts weekly class tests. The students here are motivated to improve the results in these tests as these results are clearly indicative of their result in the entrance exams which decide their future.
- Batch Size: Unlike the highly commercial coaching centres, SILICA maintains a very small batch size. At SILICA, the goal is always to attain the best results and this can only be achieved through individual attention made possible through small batch sizes.
- UCEED Books at SILICA: The UCEED study material by SILICA cover all aspects of the UCEED entrance exams. These comprise of 5 books on drawing and design foundation, 4 books on General Ability Test and one book on DAT. Apart from the subject books, SILICA has also introduced homework books, class test books and studio test books.
- Online Learning: SILICA also enables online learning through a series of videos and practice aptitude tests online.
FAQ's on UCEED
There are often queries and doubts that come up in the minds of parents, students or people planning to appear for UCEED entrance exams. Here we have tried to answer some of the frequent doubts:
Is there a branch of UCEED Coaching close to my location in Ahmedabad?
There is one branch of UCEED Coaching at SILICA in Ahmedabad. The branch is at Mansi-Circle.
How does UCEED Coaching in reputed coaching centres make a difference in the entrance exam result?
UCEED Entrance Exams are national exams and the format is unique. The entrance tests are created to test the design aptitude of the students. A good coaching centre will help you understand what to expect during such exams. It will also help to clear doubts and provide feedback so that your mind is free of confusion.
At SILICA, weekly UCEED Mock Tests are conducted in the same format as the actual entrance exam. Your performance in such mock tests will give you a fair idea where you are lacking and you can work on it. The result of your final mock tests will give you an idea how you will do in the actual entrance exams.
How is UCEED study material at SILICA different?
The UCEED study material at SILICA have been compiled by the experts to include all subjects of importance in the entrance examinations. The three books on general aptitude tests helps a candidate be thoroughly prepared for what is to be expected during the entrance exams.
The five books and drawing and design foundation help to clear the basics for students regarding drawing and design. It helps the students to perceive differently and have a greater understanding of the different design problems.
Apart from this, there are two books on mathematics that cover the Maths part of the entrance exams. These are comprehensive books covering all problems and questions that may be asked during the actual exam.
What to note while attempting mock tests for UCEED Entrance Exams?
UCEED Mock Tests at SILICA have been designed to resemble the actual entrance exam as far as possible. As a candidate who aspires to pursue a design career, you need to take the mock tests seriously and consistently work to improve your results in these tests each week. Only students with true potential for a career in design are selected by SILICA. The aptitude test during the admission process is meant to gauge your potential as a designer.
A candidate at SILICA possesses the potential to achieve the desired results and clear entrance exams of UCEED. A mock test will help him understand what subjects he needs to work on. Consistent efforts are the only keys to success.
What is the scope in designing career in India?
A glimpse at the statistics below will help you understand the scope of designing career in India:
- 40-50% more design graduates hired compared to engineering graduates
- Starting salary of designers range from 4-18 lakhs per annum
- Average salary of a designer is 6-9 lakhs per annum
- Many of the top companies like Cognizant, Infosys, SAP Labs, Samsung R& D and Wipro are always looking out for design graduates
- India produces barely 5000 design graduates each year while China produces 3 lakh design graduates each year and South Korea, which has only 3% of population of India produces also produces 25000 designers each year
- There are multiple career options in technological design including Transportation Design, Automobile Design, Product Design and Graphic Design among others
How is SILICA different from any other UCEED Coaching Centre?
There are many aspects of SILICA that distinguish it from other coaching centres for design. Unlike majority coaching centres that rely on a general aptitude test spanning over varied topics like verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, spatial ability, abstract reasoning, mechanical reasoning and verbal reasoning, SILICA’s aptitude test is more pin pointed. It has been crafted by the experts to test the design aptitude of the candidates appearing for the entrance exams. The aptitude test includes a 10 minutes’ Creativity Quotient Test (CQT) and a 110 minutes’ Design Aptitude Test (DAT).
The coaching techniques at SILICA are full-fledged. At SILICA, we believe learning is a collaborative process where the teachers, co-ordinators and the parents co-operate to bring out the best in the candidate. The parents are kept up-to-date with the progress of their children. The parents get to track the performance of their children and also keep track of attendance and other factors. The coaching centre also goes for a bi-monthly feedback so that they can improve their performance.
The mock tests at SILICA are designed to resemble the actual entrance exam as far as possible. The UCEED mock tests help the students to understand and assess where they stand. SILICA also makes the best of the online media to communicate with the students and to share knowledge. SILICA launches design quizzes and design contests that make design a fun subject for the students.
The staff at SILICA belong to the designing fraternity and they share their knowledge and experience to help the candidates through the entrance exams. The competition is high and only the best candidates get shortlisted to IITs and IISc. We hone students to make sure they live up to the mark.
What are the different disciplines in design?
Design can broadly be classified into the following categories:
- Industrial Design
- Communication Design
- IT Integrated Design
- Fashion Design
- Interdisciplinary Design
Unlike the regular misconception that design is how things look, it is actually how things work. A designer knows best about optimum designing and how to make things work for a certain situation. It is never really about aesthetics and that is a mere side product of proper designing.
What are the top Design Colleges in India?
Here is a list of the top design colleges in India:
- Indian Institute of Technology
- National Institute of Design
- National Institute of Fashion Technology
- Other Design and Fashion Colleges: MIT-ID, Srishti, SOFT, SID, DJ Academy, Pearl Academy etc
SILICA Institute - Your Design Career Guide - NID, NIFT, NATA, UCEED, CEED Coaching Class in Ahmedabad
Address: 432, Sunrise Mall, Near Swaminarayan Temple, Mansi Cross Roads, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Hours Open: Closes 8PM
Phone: (+91) 79845 37766