Please fill the form below.
CEED Coaching in Kanpur
Every student who aspires to have a career in technical design will need to take the CEED exam in order to be eligible for admission to design courses in Indian colleges. CEED stands for Common Entrance Examination for Design and is required for candidates applying for masters courses. Statistics show that over the past decade, there has been a significant rise in the demand for technical designers, especially in a country like India, which s currently dominated by engineers. Around 1,50,00,000 students graduate as engineers every year, and there aren't enough jobs in the market to accommodate every student. When it comes to technical design, only 15,000 skilled technical designers are seen each year, when the demand is much more, and there is a need for technical designers in our country right now. Such is the demand, that a 72 lakhs package was offered to a NID graduate during a placement drive in 2015, while 8 other students in the same campus placement drive were given packages of 48 lakhs. So it comes with no surprise that so many students take up CEED coaching in Kanpur, to increase their chances of getting into the best institutions.
Due to the rise in demand, technical designers have a range of career paths to choose from. Some of the career options include:
- Personal Product Companies like Bombay Dyeing, Titan and Adidas
- Tech-driven and IT Companies like Infosys, Facebook and Ola
- Advertising Agencies like JWT India, Ogilvy and Lowe Lintas
- Automotive Companies like Mahindra & Mahindra, Tata and Maruti
- Media Houses like TV 18, Viacom and ZEE
Truly, these are some very impressive career options for technical designers, showing a promising future. The first step towards having a successful career in technological design is to clear the competitive CEED examinations, and the best way to get top ranks and stand out among the competition is to choose a good centre for CEED Coaching in Kanpur.
The CEED exams are held annually at the IIT and IISc campuses across 24 nationwide centres and are designed to test the design aptitude of aspiring candidates. The exam is highly competitive, and without proper guiding and training, it's tough to get high scores. At Silica, we have a carefully crafted syllabus that is guaranteed to make our students stand out from the rest with their exam scores, and get into the top colleges in the country.
General Introduction to CEED
To be eligible for a bachelors programme in technical design one must clear the CEED examination. Mention below are the eligibility criteria for the CEED exam.
Maximum Age limit: Candidates from open or OBC category are eligible to apply only if they are less than or equal to 25 years of age and no older. SC/ST caste candidates or a candidate with disabilities should be less than or equal to 30 years of age and no older.
CEED Qualification: Candidates must have passed their 12th STD examinations to qualify for CEED examination.
As for the CEED examinations, the criteria are as follows:
- Minimum age of the applicant should be no less than 21
- Candidates must have completed a degree / diploma / post graduate degree programme of minimum 3 years (after 10+2 level), or must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2021
- The candidate must be appearing for the final examination of such a program by July 2021
- The candidate must have passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) by July 2021
CEED Coaching in Kanpur
To have the best chances of getting into a good design school, the candidates CEED scores need to stand out from the rest and the best way to achieve that is by opting for CEED coaching in Kanpur. Students will definitely benefit from coaching classes as compared to self study because they will be guided by professionals in the industry, as well as provided with the best study material. At Silica, we even conduct weekly mock tests to make sure our students are thoroughly prepared for the final exam. In Kanpur, our centre is located in College Road and brings students one step closer to achieving their dream of being a technical designer.
There are a lot of reasons that make Silica the place for the best CEED Coaching in Kanpur. Here are some of the ways that Silica stands out from the other centres for CEED coaching in Kanpur:
- Recognised staff - Our staff are all valued members of the design fraternity, and hence have the experience to clarify any of the student's doubts.
- Online study material - The online study material will aid your student during their non-class time.
- Design aptitude entrance test - Most coaching classes have a general aptitude entrance test while we at Silica have a specially designed design aptitude test that determines which students have the desired design skills to ace the CEED exams.
- Weekly mock tests - This helps the students be maximum prepared for the final exam and gives them an idea of where they stand among the competition.
- Study material - Our carefully selected study material has been compiled by experienced experts in the industry and covers all the topics that might come in the exam.
- Multiple branches - The multiple branches of SILICA allow students from different parts of India to get trained and to attain their goal no matter which part of the country they belong to.
FAQ's on CEED
Parents, students and aspirants have queries and doubts regarding the design career as well as the CEED Entrance Exams. The most commonly asked questions are answered here for reference:
What are the career options for designers in India?
In the past decade, there has been a great rise in the demand for technical designers all over the country, in various fields. Here are some of the fields where technical designers can have a career in India -
- Consumer Product Companies
- Tech-drive and IT Companies
- Media Houses
- Personal Product Companies
- Fashion Driven Companies
- Interior & Furniture Companies
- Advertising Agencies
- E-commerce Companies
How do mock tests and practice questions help candidates appearing for CEED Entrance Exams?
Not only will the students become more familiar with the type of questions that appear in the exam, but they will also become better at time management, as many students tend to lose marks by not being able to attend all the questions.
What is the reservation of seats available?
Here are the reservation categories allotted by the Government of India -
- General seat reservation makes for 50.5%.
- SC seat reservation makes for 15%.
- OBC-NC seat reservation makes for 27%.
- ST seat reservation makes for 7.5%.
Is there a difference in the training offered in the different branches of SILICA?
The cities where Silica has coaching centre branches are -
All these branches are usually ranked as the top coaching centres in their cities.
SILICA Institute - Your Design Career Guide - NID, NIFT, NATA, CEED Coaching Classes in Kanpur