The information stated below is imperative for candidates applying in Architecture. It is recommended that the details are acknowledged before proceeding towards admission in a suitable college. Once the candidate has acquired a certain score in the entrance examination, the candidate is now required to make an appropriate choice in a reputed Architecture college as per their score.
Process of application: The Candidate shall register online, the candidate shall fill & submit online application form and upload the required documents from anywhere through the computer connected to internet and he/she need not have to visit personally for verification and confirmation of the application form in case of E- scrutiny mode selected. His/her application & documents shall be verified and confirmed by the designated E-Scrutiny Center through online mode only and if candidate selected Physical Scrutiny he need to visit nearest Physical Scrutiny Center
Eligibility Criteria for various types of candidature for Admission.
|Maharashtra State Candidature Candidate, All India Candidature Candidate, Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir and Union Territory of Ladakh Migrant Candidate||NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries (CIWGC), Foreign National (FN)Candidates|
Eligibility Criteria for B.Arch 2023 Admission
|(i) The Candidate should be an Indian National; |
(ii)The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either Chemistry or Biology or Technical Vocational Subject or Computer Science or Information Technology or Informatics Practices or Engineering Graphics or Business Studies with at least 45% marks in aggregate(at least 40% marks in aggregate, in case of the candidate from the Reserved Categories, Economically Weaker Section and Person with Disability candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only) ; or
(ii)The candidate should have passed 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate, in case of the candidate from the Reserved Categories, Economically Weaker Section and Person with Disability Category, belonging to the Maharashtra State only)
(iii) The candidate needs to qualify an aptitude test in architecture conducted either by NTA (i.e.JEE) or NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture;
(iv) Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
|(i) The candidate should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with either Chemistry or Biology or Technical Vocational subject along with either Chemistry or Biology or Technical Vocational subject or Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Practices or Engineering Graphics or Business Studies with at least 45% marks in aggregate; |
(i) The candidate should have passed the 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject with at least 45% marks in aggregate;
(ii) The candidate needs to qualify for an aptitude test in architecture conducted either by NTA(i.e.JEE) or NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture;
(iii)Any other criterion declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.
Online Registration Process for Bachelor of Architecture – B.Arch Admission 2023:
1.1 The candidates should apply online on www.mahacet.org as per schedule.
1.2 Candidates are required to pay fees mentioned below only by Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking, UPI, etc. through Online mode. Fees paid is non-refundable. (No other mode of payment shall be permitted.)
|General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS) & children of Indian workers in Gulf countries (CIWGC).||₹ 800/-|
|Reserved Category Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), |
NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, EWS] & Persons with Disability Candidates
belonging to Maharashtra State only.
|NRI/OCI/PIO/FN Candidates||₹ 5000/-|
NATA Bachelor of Architecture – B.Arch 2023 Admission Important Dates for Maharashtra State/All India/NRI/OCI /PIO / CIWGC/FN candidates are as follows:
|Online Registration of Application and uploading of required documents by the Candidate for admission on website (For Maharashtra State/All India/ NRI/OCI/PIO /CIWGC /FN candidates). |
Note:- Candidates opting for Maharashtra plus AI Candidature as well as NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC , shall apply separately for each type.
|First Date: 28-08-2023||Last Date: 02*-09-2023 up to 05.00 p.m.|
|Documents Verification and Confirmation of Application Form for Admission by online mode. |
a) By Maharashtra State/All India Candidates shall fill online application form and upload the required documents from any computer connected to the internet from anywhere.
Process for E-Scrutiny Mode selected candidates:
1. Such a candidate shall fill online application form and scan an original document and upload the required documents from any computer/smartphone connected to the internet from anywhere.
2.Such candidate need not have to visit to EScrutiny Center for verification and confirmation of the application form. His/her application & documents shall be verified and confirmed by the E Scrutiny Center through e-Scrutiny Mode.
3.During e-Scrutiny of Application Form of such candidate:
• If no error is found: the status of verification & confirmation of the application form shall be available in candidates Login along with receipt cum Acknowledgement.
• If error is found: the details of errors shall be intimated to candidates by reverting back his/her Application for its rectification through candidates Login.
• Candidate shall edit the reverted Application form and re-submit the application for e-Scrutiny through his/her login.
• Candidate shall edit the reverted Application in given schedule eScrutiny through his/her login.
Process for Physical Scrutiny Mode selected Candidates
• Such candidate shall visit the Physical Scrutiny Center online selected by himself/herself, along with the required documents as per the allotted time slot for online filling, scanning & uploading of required documents, verification and confirmation of application form.
• After verification & Confirmation of application form, Physical Scrutiny Center shall issue the receipt cum Acknowledgement.
b) NRI/PIO/OCI/ CIWGC/FN candidates should send the print of online filled & submitted application form & copy of uploaded documents by hand/speed post/courier for verification & confirmation to “J. J. College of Architecture,
|First Date: 28-08-2023||Last Date: 03*-09-2023 up to 05.00 p.m.|
*Facility of Online Registration & Documents verification, confirmation of Application Form for Admission to Seats other than CAP Seats shall be continued till 12-10-2023 up to 04.00 PM for all types of admissions for the Academic Year 2023-24, up to 5.00 PM at online E- Verification by Scrutiny Center or Physical Verification at Physical Scrutiny Center.
• Applications registered after 02nd September 2023 shall be considered only for Non-CAP Seats.
• Applications confirmed by E-Scrutiny Center/ Physical Scrutiny Center after 03rd September 2023 shall be considered only for Non-CAP Seats.
When will the provisional merit list for B.Arch Admissions 2023 be displayed?
|5th September 2023 – Display of the provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates on website.||05-09-2023|
|Submission of grievances if any, for all type of Candidates: |
• Candidate shall raise the Grievance about correction required in the data displayed in provisional merit list through his/her Login.
• The application of such candidates shall be reverted back to the candidate in his/her Login for rectification.
• Candidate shall upload the requisite documents to substantiate the claim for any correction/concession.
• The status of acceptance/rejection of Grievance raised by candidate shall be available in the candidate’s Login along with latest receipt cum Acknowledgement. Those Candidate who selected physical scrutiny mode shall visit SC to resolve the grievances.
|Start Date: 06-09-2023 |
Last Date: 08-09-2023Up to 5.00 PM
|Display of the Final Merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India candidates on the website||10-09-2023|
|Display of Provisional Category-wise Seats (Seat Matrix) for CAP Round I||10-09-2023|
FAQs for B.Arch 2023-24 Admission
Q1: Who is eligible to apply for B.Arch admission in 2023?
Eligibility criteria vary depending on the category of the candidate. In general, candidates must be Indian nationals and have passed 10+2 or equivalent with specific subject requirements and minimum marks. Detailed eligibility criteria are provided in the admission notice.
Q2: What are the essential steps for the online application process?
The online application process involves registering on the official website, filling out the application form, and uploading the required documents. Applicants can complete this process from anywhere with an internet-connected computer. There is no need for physical verification if E-scrutiny mode is selected.
Q3: How much is the application fee, and what are the payment methods?
Application fees vary by category:
– General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, OMS, and CIWGC: ₹800/-
– Reserved Category Candidates: ₹600/-
– NRI/OCI/PIO/FN Candidates: ₹5,000/-
Payment can be made online using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, etc. No other payment methods are accepted.
Q4: What are the important dates for the online application and document verification?
– Online Registration: August 28, 2023, to September 2, 2023.
– Documents Verification and Confirmation: August 28, 2023, to September 3, 2023.
– Late registration and verification for non-CAP seats: Up to October 12, 2023.
Q5: What is the process for E-Scrutiny mode and Physical Scrutiny mode for document verification?
– E-Scrutiny Mode: Candidates in this mode can upload documents online, and verification is done electronically. If errors are found, candidates can edit and resubmit the application online.
– Physical Scrutiny Mode: Candidates in this mode must visit a Physical Scrutiny Center for document verification.
Q6: When will the provisional merit list be displayed for B.Arch 2023 admissions?
The provisional merit list for Maharashtra State/All India candidates will be displayed on September 5, 2023.
Q7: How can candidates address grievances related to the provisional merit list?
Candidates can raise grievances about data corrections through their login. If their applications are reverted for corrections, they must upload supporting documents. Candidates who selected physical scrutiny mode should visit the specified center to resolve grievances.
– Start Date for Grievances: September 6, 2023
– Last Date for Grievances: September 8, 2023
Q8: When will the final merit list and seat matrix be displayed for CAP Round I?
The final merit list of eligible candidates will be displayed on September 10, 2023. The provisional category-wise seat matrix for CAP Round I will also be displayed on the same date.