NATA Coaching Classes in Indore
The National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is meant to test the aptitude of candidates in Architecture in regards with critical thinking, sense of proportion, mathematical knowledge, drawing and observation skill, aesthetic sensitivity, etc. The exam was first held in 2006. The NATA entrance exam is conducted by NIASA (National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture), which is a body of the Council of Architecture, New Delhi.
Being a national level examination, students have to prepare for test seriously, and clear it compulsorily; if they want to apply for the 5 years Bachelors Degree Course of B.Arch. Below-given is the application process for this test.
- Online and Paper-Based Exam: The NATA entrance exam is held twice in a year as per the instruction of the Council of Architecture. This exam is for those candidates who want to improve their score after appearing for the first test or the ones who missed giving the test the first time. Both the exams are held on different dates but on a single day.
The drawing test is a paper-based exam. There is also an online test where the student must answer multiple choice questions in Mathematics, General Aptitude, Aptitude in Architecture, etc.
- Registration for NATA: Students must visit www.nata.in to fill the NATA entrance exam registration form online. The application form may ask a few personal details, which candidates must fill correctly, not avoiding the fields that are marked mandatory. After uploading documents and fees payment, the student must take a printout of the confirmation page for own record.
- To get admission in technology and management programs such as B.F.Tech (Bachelor of Fashion Technology), M.F.Tech (Master of Fashion Technology), and M.F.M (Master of Fashion Management), the aspirants must qualify for the national level entrance examination.
- Classes for NATA: Silica has a proven track record as one of the renowned coaching institutions for NATA in Indore. We help students not only with course materials, NATA question paper and sample papers, projects, classes, mock tests, but also counselling and activities, which are not often provided by other institutions. With the additional facilities, we prepare students to be better equipped with knowledge in architecture.
NATA Coaching in Indore
National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is held every year in April. Students from Silica’s NATA coaching in Indore and other cities are one of the highest scorers in this test. They have a greater chance of joining the B.Arch program than the counterparts, because candidates not only attain a passing score but a good score that allows them to get into top colleges for this program. Every year, some of the toppers in are the ones who obtained training at Silica Institute.
The reason for Silica’s success for NATA in Indore, are as follows:
- Right Guidance: At our NATA classes in Indore, all eligible candidates are offered direct mentoring and guidance from industry experts, who are from reputed institutions and have years of experience in coaching students in NATA. Those who join NATA classes in Indore are also benefitted with counselling sessions and paper assessment classes for best support.
- Specializations in Architecture: Unlike other NATA coaching classes in Indore, we at Silica offer students not only a proper understanding of the test, but architecture specializations as well such as green architecture, landscape design, interior design, construction management, town planning, transport planning, exhibition and space design, conservation and restoration, etc.
- Well-Designed Course: Our course on NATA is thoughtfully designed to help students with entrance exam preparations in Indore. Students can attend a demo class to get to know the quality of education we offer to thousands of candidates every year. Silica’s advanced teaching tools and mediums integrate a balance curriculum for NATA, which every student can benefit with.
With NATA coaching in Indore, Silica has made sure that every aspirant of B.Arch program can now successfully realize their dreams and get admission into top colleges of the program, by attaining excellent score in NATA.
Silica Institute is a leading coaching centre in India, offering classes for preparatory examinations, including that for architecture and design. Our NATA classes in Indore have a concrete academic framework, helping students to attain high score in the test and qualify for the B.Arch program. Most of the students who had undertaken classes for NATA from Silica, now work with top companies and institutions in respective fields.
- Our Track Record: About 90% of our students clear the NATA test. In the year 2018, 600+ achieved this feat, while in 2017 and 2016, 582 and 520 students cleared the NATA entrance examination. Since 2015, more than 2150+ candidates from our coaching centres, have passes NATA, and every year, the number just keeps growing.
- Transparency: Our policies are transparent and in the interest of the students. Candidates can also get in touch with us instantly, contacting us on various communication channels, as stated on our website. We have a small batch size, not exceeding 20 students per each bath, to give ideal and top-notch education to students. There are no hidden costs in our fee. Candidates get a complete breakup of the charged fee.
- Inclusive Course: As a coaching centre, Silica offers comprehensive course material to train candidates for NATA, and thereby qualify to apply for the B.Arch program. We have top faculty for design, architecture, communications, Mathematics, and every subject included in NATA, thus, students get the best guidance from our institution.
- Host of Events: We at Silica, regularly organize master-classes, seminars, panel discussions, interaction with past toppers, design school visits, student exhibitions, and similar activities. These interactive sessions give students exposure to the field of architecture, and help them learn the ongoing trends of the industry.
Parents can access our academic system to track the performance of their children on a regular basis. They receive notifications about their child’s test marks, attendance, class details, and other information.
Our Top Ranking Students
NATA AIR 3, 2018
"I was a struggling student but SILICA’s home coaching kits turned out to be a blessing. I was clueless about how to go about preparing for NATA Situation Test but SILICA’s kit
The kit is well equipped and perfect for NATA preparation."
NATA AIR 11, 2017
"Silica put all my skills to test. My fellow classmates and teachers helped me think and execute all assignments. SILICA offered me a very productive and humbling experience over
these two years!"
"I am a very happy customer of Silica and have been able to fulfill my dream because of their ‘baby care approach’ and ‘focused coaching’. I highly recommend them for their
in depth experience of meeting expectation of students to get admission in the best architecture colleges."
"Guidance of SILICA has helped me a lot in improving my drawing skills. My NATA score is 111. Workshops, seminars organized by silica has also helped me. My overall
experience in Silica was awesome.”
FAQ's on NATA
What is NATA?
NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is an examination for applicants who wish to enrol in B.Arch program. The exam measures a student’s aptitude in architecture. NATA is a qualifying exam for B.Arch program, another qualifying exam is JEE (Paper 2). Applicants will get NATA sample paper and NATA entrance exam sample papers at Silica’s coaching class in Indore to prepare for this exam.
How does a candidate register or apply for NATA?
Candidates attempting for NATA entrance exam preparations in Indore must apply or register for the examination online. He/she can apply on the website through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
Who are eligible to appear for NATA examination?
Below-mentioned are the eligibility criteria:
- A person who gets 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent/10+3 Diploma.
- The candidate must have studied Mathematics in 10+3/10+2 examinations.
- The student must be a minimum of 17 years old as on 31st January of the previous year.
What is the format of new NATA exam?
The new NATA exam will be 3 hours long.
- Section I of NATA question paper will contain 20 questions of 40 marks total on Mathematics (MCQ).
- Section II will have 40 questions of 80 marks total on General Aptitude.
- Section III will have 2 questions of 80 marks total on Drawing.
- Thus, the total marks in NATA question paper will be 200.
When will the NATA exam held?
The NATA exam from 2017 is always held in April on a single day. Students must enrol for NATA entrance exam preparations in Indore beforehand to be able to prepare well for the examination.
What is the passing score for NATA exam?
The passing marks for NATA are as follows:
- Student must get at least 25% of marks (30 out of 120) in MCQ portion.
- Student must get at least 25% marks (20 out of 80) in the Drawing portion.
- According to the Council of Architecture and post-exam statistics, qualifying marks out of 200 will be determined.
- Students should attend NATA coaching classes in Indore for being able to attain these marks.
How long will be the NATA score valid?
Those attending NATA coaching classes in Indore are informed that NATA score is valid for the admission year in which the exam is given. For example, NATA 2018 score is valid for admission year 2018-19 for the B.Arch program.
Where to check the results and what will be the structure of the score card?
Results will be announced on the official website of NATA and electronic and print channels as decided. Students will get NATA entrance exam sample papers for practice, each carrying 200 marks. The score card will provide marks obtained for every subject out of 200. The marks will follow the format of merit listing. This listing is unique and as per the marks and tie breaking rules. A student’s percentile score will be according to the merit listing.
Where should one take admission after the NATA examination?
Those who attend NATA coaching in Indore, but have also passed the NATA exam, can apply for admission in a participating institution as per the time schedule given by the appropriate admission authority. The student has to submit the required documents as specified by the institution.
Which institutions in India offer the B.Arch program?
B.Arch program in India is provided by aided state level and government institutions such as J.J, CEPT, Rachana Sansad (Aided), etc. The program is also offered by government aided India level institutions such as NITs and SPAs. It is also offered by unaided and private state level institutions such as IES, Kamal Raheja, LS Raheja, BSSA, etc.
NATA score is noted for admission in government aided and unaided state level institutions. For admission in all India level institutions, JEE (Paper 2) score is valid. Students who attend NATA coaching in Indore by Silica will get the required help to know the nearest institutions for admission.
How is the NATA merit list tie-break calculated?
To understand the merit rank of a student, the tie-break in NATA marks follows this pattern:
- More overall marks in section for Mathematics.
- Lesser wrong answer for attempted questions in Mathematics test section.
- More overall marks for Aptitude problems.
- Lesser wrong answers for attempted questions in the Aptitude test component.
- Earlier date of birth.
Can a student request for the re-evaluation of NATA test marks?
Before the results get published, especially for multiple choice questions, the answer sheets of students are uploaded online with subject wise marks. A student can put a request for re-evaluation of the machine recorded responses online and pay Rs. 1000 per question within a stipulated time period. The Council will look into the request before publishing the result.
No re-evaluation request will be taken for the drawing questions in the exam. There are no provisions for review or scrutiny post publication of results. The candidates who take NATA entrance exam preparations in Indore from Silica Institute are assured complete support to score the best.
What is the process behind preparation of merit list for the B.Arch program?
Depending on the marks obtained by students in NATA or JEE (Paper 2) and aggregate percentage marks in 10+2 or 10+3 diploma exam, the merit list for B.Arch admission is prepared. Equal weightage of 50% each is given to both these criteria. For scoring the best, students must consider joining NATA coaching classes in Indore.
How is the Drawing section of NATA question paper judged?
The Drawing section is of 80 marks total. Memory and drawing question is of 40 marks. The remaining 40 marks are for 2D/3D composition. The section is to be attempted in 90 minutes. Applicants must solve the NATA entrance exam sample papers to know the key components of the Drawing test. The student must score at least 60 out of the 80 marks. Each paper is checked by more than one examiner, independently. Marks are then averaged.
To account for scoring, a student’s drawing imagination with observation skill is emphasized. His/her perspective and sense of composition, proportion, and colour are also analyzed. The drawing aptitude is thus evaluated in on the following factors:
- Student’s ability to sketch a visually pleasing and proportionate object.
- Create practical two dimensional compositions with the given shapes and forms.
- His/her sense of perspective in drawing.
- His/her understanding of scales and proportions.
- Combination and composition of 3D elements to make a building or a structural form.
- Create a visual symmetry with colours for a composition.
- Draw from memory for pencil sketch on different themes of daily life.
- Visualize and draw the lighting effect on objects and shadows cash in surroundings.
How is the Aptitude section of NATA question paper judged?
There will be MCQ type questions for Aptitude section, which focus on architecture and general aptitude. Candidates must prepare well for this section by referring NATA sample paper of the past few years. The sample paper will help them to understand the concepts for this section. Every question will entail 2 marks. There will be 40 questions with 80 marks in total. Students must try and obtain at least 60 marks. Candidates should mark answers on the OMR sheet.
The topics will focus on visualizing different sides of 3D objects, analytical and logical ability, visualizing 3D objects from 2D drawings, aptitude in comprehension ability/English communication/quantitative ability, and awareness of architectural objects, materials, and world architecture. To get in depth knowledge of aptitude section, students must attend NATA coaching classes in Indore.
How is the Mathematics section of NATA question paper judged?
The difficulty level of Mathematics section is similar to JEE (Paper 2), thus it is difficult to score in this section if proper practice is not done. To get best knowledge for Maths portion in NATA, students can attend coaching for NATA entrance exam in Indore by Silica. There will be MCQ type questions for Mathematics section. Each question will be of 2 marks.
The paper will be of 40 marks. There will be a total of 20 questions. Students have to mark answers in the OMR sheet. They must practice solving the NATA entrance exam sample papers to understand the concepts of this section. They must also score at least 30 marks in the paper.
Why is it importance to prepare well for the Mathematics section in NATA?
NATA question paper will contain Maths question from both XI and XII syllabus. The difficulty level of the questions in JEE (Paper 2) and NATA is quite high and coaching from the point of view of JEE (Paper 1), Engineering CET, XII Std, is not enough. The questions are of JEE (Paper 2) level. Thus, candidates must join NATA entrance exam preparations in Indore to understand the complete syllabus for Mathematics.
Also, if a tie in total happens, students who have a better score in Mathematics section will be given a higher merit rank. By enrolling in NATA coaching classes in Indore, candidates will attain skills to answer objective type questions for Maths in NATA examination. The classes will also benefit people from Arts, Science, and Commerce background who are not preparing for JEE/CET exams.
Why choose Silica NATA coaching in Indore for Mathematics?
Silica has partnered with efficient professors who have decades of experience coaching students in the city for Mathematics. The institution follows a comprehensive coaching framework that will make it easier for candidates to score in XII Std Board Mathematics paper as well as NATA exam. The students will get NATA entrance exam sample papers for Maths and help with solving the questions.
What is the framework for Maths followed by Silica NATA entrance exam preparations in Indore?
Silica started with All India NMET (NATA Mathematics Evaluation Test) from 2nd Jan, 2017. Students will get free NATA sample paper for Maths and other sections. The NMET 1 and 2 by Silica will evaluate student’s level of preparation for Mathematics section for the NATA examination. Based on their scores, students will be coached for NATA entrance exam preparations in Indore. The institution will conduct regular learning classes, evaluation tests, doubt solving classes, practice quizzes, etc.
SILICA Institute - Your Design Career Guide - NID, NIFT, NATA, CEED Coaching Class in Indore