JEE Mains Admit Card 2021
The JEE Mains entrance examination which is conducted by the National Testing Agency has laid down some guidelines and regulations to be followed by all candidates on the day of the examination. These guidelines need to be abided by all candidates, things such as what they should be wearing, what they need to carry, important rules amongst others. So here are a couple of things you need to keep in mind before leaving your house for the examination.
- As per the latest COVID precautions, the candidate must reach the center as per their center’s allocated schedule.
- The admit card will consist of four pages. They must carry their admit card along with their undertaking form regarding the COVID situation (page 2) and two other pages consisting of instructions and advisory for candidates regarding COVID (page 3 and page 4). All four pages must be downloaded and carried by the candidate at all times.
- The undertaking form needs to be downloaded from the NATA website on an A4 size sheet, duly filled, and carried by the candidate to the center for the examination.
- The candidate must carry a valid government-issued ID card with their name and signature present on it for identification purposes. For example – Aadhaar card, Pan Card, Driving license.
- A gap between two students will be maintained adhering to the guidelines.
- The candidate must carry a simple, clear ballpoint pen along with a personal passport size photo for the attendance sheet.
- The candidate also needs to carry a 50ml hand sanitizer along with their own transparent personal water bottle.
- The candidate needs to maintain a distance of six feet from other candidates and staff members at all times. Additional hand sanitizers will be available at the center’s gate and inside the venue.
- No kinds of accessories or jewelry will be allowed inside the center. No bags of any kind will be allowed either.
- No kind of stationery will be allowed for candidates attempting the JEE Mains Paper I. In the case of JEE Mains paper 2, required stationary will be provided inside the center.
- The cutoff marks for candidates of General category (common rank list) students is 89.75 for Ge candidates. PWD candidates must carry their PWD documents along with them.neral (EWS category) is 78.21, for OBC-NCL is 74.31, for SC is 54, 44 for ST & 0.11371730 for PWD
Keep these guidelines in mind for a smooth examination experience and all the best to everyone.