If you have appeared for CEED 2021, you can view your responses individually for part A by logging in to the candidate portal. All your responses will be evaluated based on the final Part-A answer key that is about to release on January 31st 2021. It is highly advisable for you to download a copy of your responses and save it for your reference in future.As per the announcement, the page which allows you to download will become inactive and the file will be deleted from the server on 8th March 2021. To know the steps to download your responses, you can click here.
The question papers and the draft answer key for CEED 2021 have also been released. You can download the question paper by clicking here and draft answer keys by clicking here. If you are a registered candidate, only then you can comment on the draft answer key through the candidate portal. If you comment through email, then it will not be entertained. The last date for commenting on the draft answer key is January 24th 2021. Here are the following steps by which you can comment on the draft answer key.
How can you challenge the provisional CEED answer key 2021?
Following is the process of challenging the CEED answer key 2021.
- Only if you are a registered candidate, you can object to the draft CEED answer key 2021 on finding something incorrect.
- You have to login into the Candidate Portal using the credentials to place your comment.
- You have to click on the ‘ Enter your comment on responses’ button.
- From the dropdown menu, you have to choose the correct question number and then comment on it.
- Along with your comment, you can also send a file.You have to save the file on the drive account and enter the link for the same in the space provided.
- On receiving all the comments from students and the paper setting team, the final decision is of the examination cell and then the final CEED 2021 answer key will be released.
If you are a candidate who has appeared for the CEED exam and find any answer to be wrong, then please mention your comments below 👇