The National Testing Agency has declared the results for JEE Main Paper 2 exam. Candidates can check their results for B.Arch and B. Planning papers online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. NTA had conducted the exam for JEE Main Paper 2 on September 1.
How to check JEE Main Paper 2 Results 2020
- Visit the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link that reads ‘JEE Main 2020 NTA score Paper 2’
- Enter your application ID and password
- Your JEE Main Paper 2 result will be displayed on the screen
JEE Mains paper 2 result 2020 has details about candidates score in the exam along with All India rank and qualifying status. Details such as the marks secured in each subject, total percentile score, and JEE Main cutoff will be available in the JEE Main Paper 2 result 2020. The normalization procedure is adopted by the authorities to prepare for JEE Main 2020 Paper 2 result.
JEE Main Cut-off & Ranks:
The JEE Main 2020 cut off for admission will be the ranks within which the participating institutes offer admission. The admission cut off for JEE Main participating institutes will be released by JoSAA authorities after every round of allotment. While preparing the JEE Main 2020 cutoff, the concerned authorities will consider various factors related to the examination. It is to be remembered that the cutoff of JEE Main 2020 will be different for every category.
JEE Main Cut off 2020 (Official)
|Common Rank List (CRL)||90.3765335|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC-NCL)||72.8887969|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||50.1760245|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||39.0696101|
The admission for seats in these All India Institutes is conducted by Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA), Delhi. The key steps are as follows:
- Register: To participate in the allotment & admission process students need to Register Online and complete Choice Filling before the deadline Use your JEE (Main) Application Number and password to log in.
- Choice Filling: Students have to select the colleges in which they want to get admission (as per their priority) and lock the choice. If candidates do NOT lock their choices, last saved choices will be locked automatically in the last minute of the last date of choice filling. Candidates will NOT be able to change their choices/preferences order any more.
- Seat Acceptance: Candidates should report in person at a Reporting Center for document verification before the date/time specified for document verification and get the seat confirmed. (This time due to COVID-19 we don’t know whether it will be offline/online).
For updates please keep checking josaa.nic.in
SILICA Academics Team