National Institute of Design announced the NID entrance exam B.Des result for all the candidates who appeared for the examination. In order to check it, the candidates need to login by entering an email address, date of birth, roll number or application number and verification code. The result of NID 2020 contains the score secured by the candidates, along with the qualifying status. The candidates qualified as per the result will be called for the Main exam.
NID DAT 2020 Merit List
Based on the marks obtained in the DAT Prelims examination, separate merit lists shall be prepared for each category such as OPEN, OBC-NCL, SC, ST & PwD.
How to Check Result NID DAT Prelims Result 2020
- Click on the link http://admissions.nid.edu/NIDA2020/ResultBDesGDPD2020.aspx to check the NID DAT 2020 Result on at admissions.nid.edu.
- Candidates need to enter their registered E-mail ID, Date of Birth and NID DAT 2020 Roll Number (as given in the admit card) OR Application Number of NID DAT 2020 and Verification Code.
- Enter the verification code and submit the details by clicking on ‘Submit’ button.
- NID DAT 2020 result will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can check their qualifying status and save NID DAT result 2020 pages for future references too.
The weightage of Prelims and Main examination score
|Course||DAT Prelims %||DAT Main %|
|B.Des / GDPD||30%||70%|
What is NID Looking for in a candidate?
Whether during regular or COVID19 time, NID will continue to look for the same Aptitudes & Attitudes in candidates during the Mains exam. NID usually looks for the 4C Aptitudes in candidates as below:
1. Creativity – Originality, Flexibility, Spontaneity, Exploration, Curiosity
2. Critical Thinking – Problem Solving, Logical Thinking, Common Sense
3. Communication – Observation with 5 senses, Presentation Skills, Empathy
4. Collaboration – Inter + Intra Personal ability
5. Attitudes – motivation, perseverance, ability to learn new things
What can be expected in the NID Mains 2020 exam?
1. Here is what happens at regular NID Mains exam- https://youtu.be/Zx9YvI2AtUo
2. NID may delay the NID Mains to conduct the regular pattern or may change the pattern for COVID19 situation.
3. The possible changed pattern due to COVID19 could be:
a. Online Task Submission: A task to check creativity & problem solving ability. May include 2D or 3D material based task.
b. Online Portfolio Submission: Submit an online design portfolio to showcase your Aptitude, Interests and Explorations.
c. Online SOP Submission: Submit a statement of purpose or personal statement about you, your journey and future aspirations.
d. Online Interview: To check your attitudes and personality. May ask to do a live task.
Getting trained from experts helps you to crack the NID entrance exam. NID Coaching leads you to get admission to the best design institute in India. Solving NID Sample Papers helps you get a proper idea of what will be asked in the exam.
All the Best !