Art CET website: www.doa.org.in
Scheme of Examination
1. Candidates need to attempt the MH-AAC-CET (Common Entrance Test)for admission to 4 year B.F.A. degree course (Fine / Applied Art)
2. The Test Paper Pattern is as follows:
-Object Drawing practical – 1 hour – 50 marks
-Design practical – 1.5 hour – 50 marks
-Objective Type – 45 mins – 40 marks
-Memory Drawing practical – 1.5 hours – 50 marks
3.For Syllabus of Aptitude Test, Click here
4. For MH-AAC-CET Sample Papers, Click here
5. There are 10 colleges that admit students to 600 seats across Maharashtra based on MH-AAC-CET marks. Click to see list
6.The questions will be set only in English, not in any other language.
7. Approximately 3,000 students apply for the exam.
The key dates for MH-AAC-CET 2013 are:
|The Brochure at ARC will be available from||April 2019 to May 11th 2019|
|Late submission & confirmation of Application form in person for Maharashtra State and OMS Candidate||May 2019|
|Date and Time of Common Entrance Test||May 2019 (Thursday) 10.30 am to 4.30 pm|
9.Eligibility for Candidates applying for MAH-AR-CATCandidate should be an Indian National and should have passed/appeared the HSC (Std.XII /10+ 2 Level) examination of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (any stream) or its Equivalent examination with English as one of the subject and secured minimum 45% marks in aggregate. (40% marks in aggregate for backward class Category candidates belonging to M.S. only).